What is success mindset ? And why are we talking about it ? Success mindset defines the mindset of the people who are successful in their careers.And the people who are successful are successful in all the fields,i.e. in terms of health ,in terms of wealth and also in relationships.Successful people are mostly entrepreneurs or businessmen.To know more about entrepreneurship ,you can visit my blog here.https://sidworld.in/can-you-become-a-enterpreneur-in-2022/
A successful person who has a success mindset has the following characterstics:
- Thinking differently- A successful person with a success mindset always thinks differently from others at all times in many situations.He keeps a long- term approach while thinking from base priciples.He nevers takes decision abruptly. For example,using a smartphone worth Rs.10000 versus a iphone. A successful person will never buy an expensive iphone if his requirement can be fulfilled with a simple smartphone.
- Thinking from base principles-A person with a success mindset should think from base principles and have a long term vision.For example a person with a short term vision and who does not think from base principles will look for a job .A job will provide a monthly salary and some benefits but it is not good in the long term whereas a person thinking from base principles will have a long term vision and start a business instead of a job .A business always gives compounding returns and starts generating revenue but it takes time .It may not generate profits from the second month but after a few years ,it will start generating so much revenue that, the owner can give employment to some people.
- Changing yourself- If a person is successfully running a business ,he will be ready to change himself .This is because in a business ,new products or processess keep coming and businessowners need to adapt with the changing technolgy and products need to be in sync with the changing trends of the market. Many times it can be noticed that people are not ready to change.But updating yourself and your knowledge is very important . This is because successful people with a success mindset have more knowledge and if you want to be ahead in this competetive market you need to have more knowledge about the existing business and technology and also be ready for newer updates.
- Positive mindset- A successful person always has a positive mindset whether in personal life or professional life.This is because if he will not be in a positive mindset , he cannot influence the people around him to be in positive mode. A person actually becomes what he thinks he wants to become because of the subconsious mind. https://www.briantracy.com/blog/personal-success/understanding-your-subconscious-mind/
- Following high standards-You have to also follow high standards. This is because it will directly impact your business if you don’t follow high standards.For example ,if you use a low quality product ,you will start thinking that everybody uses a low quality product and you will also sell low quality products.So, it becomes important to not cut corners or compromise on quality.
- Dreaming big-Being successful starts from dreaming big.If you have big dreams ,you will start seeing patterns that will help you in getting there.For this ,if you have success mindset,it will help you in easily in reaching your target goal.If you set a small target goal, you cannot reach beyond that point.All the large business around the world have started small but with big dreams. Many business such as Google or Apple or Reliance Industries have started with a small office but the dream of the founder to make it a global organization and their persistence have helped them to realize their dreams.
- Ethics-You also have to maintain your ethics and be ethical all the times.In pursuit of your journey to achieve your dreams ,you will have many instances ,where you will be asked to compromise on quality or be unethical for various reasons.But if you will have long term vision for your organization, you will choose to be ethical overlooking short term gains.All the successful people are very ethical regarding their work culture .
- Productivity-The productivity of successful people with a success mindset is also high,which is not found in normal people.Being more productive is also an art.You have to follow many habits to be productive like getting into a positive state of mind and avoiding all distractions ,not holding anything in mind ,keeping a to-do list ,among others.https://www.nytimes.com/guides/business/how-to-improve-your-productivity-at-work
- Measuring your life- A person with a success mindset has an analytical mind and is analytical with everything. He also measures most of the aspects like his finances and health.After measuring ,he analyzes that whether his business finances and personal finances are in control or not and takes steps in improving the business.Today measuring data has become very easy compared to 20 years ago due to technological advances.
- Celebrating success of others- The people who have a success mindset have a habit of celebrating others’s people success .It can be as simple as appreciating the efforts of the staff in your organization.Most people have negative emotions like jealousy about other people success but if you start celebrating other’s people success instead of keeping negative vibes about them, you will start seeing positive changes in yourself . For example you will start learning new things, you will become a more confident person and you also might stop comparing youself to others.You can also refer to this article https://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/10-things-that-will-happen-when-you-enjoy-the-success-others.html
- Health & Diet-A successful person also keeps in mind that his health and diet are in proper order because if his health will be not good, how will he be able to focus on his organization? A very good idea to be in good health is exercising daily. Whether outdoors or in gym but it should be regular, otherwise it will not be as effective as desired.He also has to take care of his diet. It should be as healthy as possible. A bad diet or health can have a direct adverse performance on his productivity.
These are the reasons of having a success mindset for any person. To develop the above mentioned qualities ,he only needs to change his mindset and take action on his plans.