Leadership has many attributes.There are major factors of leadership .These are the qualities which are found in a leader.He is a leader by mindset whether in home or in office or as a entrepreneur.
- Courage : It means that a leader should have full knowledge and confidence over the product or service which he is selling. Then only he will have the courage to market it. In the initial phase, no one or very less people will support but he should have the courage to go aheads with the project.
- Motivation – The person who cannot motivate himself ,can never motivate others ,whether be it in personal life or professional life.I personally feel, this is a major influencing factor of leadership.He should also have a keen sense of justice and if there is no sense of fairness and justice ,it will become very difficult for a leader to command and retain the respect of his followers or employees.Motivation is also of 4 types .
- Incentive motivation- The people or employees become motivated to do their work because they get good incentives .
- Fear motivation- In fear motivation ,people are motivated because of some undesirable results. For example many employees usually hear from their seniors that if they will not be able to achieve their monthly target,their employer will fire them.
- Power motivation- Power as a motivating factor is usually seen in persons holding high ranks in government organization or in politics.Many people in India compete for government jobs because of this power motivation.
- Social motivation-Social motivation can be seen in celebrities.They have a motivation of making good movies so that their fan following will increase and they can become successful through that.
- Definiteness of Decision- The leader who keeps procastinating his decisions, shows that he is not sure of himself. If the person himself is not confident, how can he lead others ? They probably keep procastinating their decision because they are not confident of their plans which is a wrong approach. They should go ahead with their plans or decisions and see the results .There is always room for improvement. Making a right decision can prove to be a game-changer for an organization but the right decision might come after some wrong ones.
- Definiteness of Plans – A successful leader always makes a well-researched plan after analysing all the pros and cons. A person who takes decision without a plan is doomed to fail.He must have a plan of how is is going to achieve his target or goal.
- Habit of doing more than paid for- If a leader is in a job also , he has a habit of providing more value to his employer than he is paid for.This is a quality of a leader.It usually comes from within the person.
- Pleasing Personality -The person always has a pleasing personality .Followers or people around him always find his behaviour attractive. His words or actions is always liked and people appreciate him.They have a cheerful and friendly attitude towards others.They are genuinely interested in other people and it can prove to be very beneficial.They are also very humble because people who are not humble ,their opportunities are limited. https://www.themikepoint.com/blog/2017/8/7/pshup82po7dlw4dyttlqdvxuxzf4u1
- Sympathy and Understanding- The successful leader always understand’s his followers and their problem’s also and tries to solve them.He is always in sympathy with his followers. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Understanding
- Deep knowledge- The person should have detailed knowledge in his field.Normal people can become a leader by starting out as a fresher and climbing the hierachy in an organization.Without deep knowledge and understanding of his field ,people will not follow him.
- Responsibility- The person must always have to take full responsibilty of himself as well as his followers or employees.This is because the organization always functions in a structured way and generates profit for its shareholders. If he is unable to do so , then he must list out the shortcomings and rectify them instead of blaming others.
- Cooperation-The person as a leader must understand the importance of co-operative effort and its significance and inspire his juniors to do the same.When you become a leader ,you also become powerful, and then it becomes important to cooperate with all your followers.Cooperation among team members is very important for an organization to run successfully.
These leadership qualities along with success mindset are very important to succeed in an organization as well as in business.
As far as wealth is concerned, I think it can be made through business and not through job because in business you get leverage. Many people start working for you compared to a job where only you are working.You can call it entrepreneurship or business and you can also visit my blog to know more about entrepreneurship. https://sidworld.in/can-you-become-a-enterpreneur-in-2022/
According to emotional guidance scale ,there are 22 emotional states https://gabbybernstein.com/emotional-guidance-scale-abraham-hicks/
- Positive expectation/Belief
A leader is always in the first state.He feels empowered and he always appreciates others. He is always in a state of joy.The people who are in a negative state of mind will feel the emotions which are listed lower and spreads negative energy. So we should always avoid these kind of people and be with people who in positive state of mind.
There are also some books I recommend you to read-
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill https://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Rich-Landmark-Bestseller/dp/1585424331
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy https://www.amazon.in/Power-Your-Subconscious-Mind-Success/dp/8172345666
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie https://www.amazon.com/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0671027034
Very often people think that business is a tough thing to do and there is very high competetion but if you have a right mindset and all the basic principles are in place and you have a good product or service ,nothing can stop you from becoming rich.